Easter was really fun this year. We started off the morning with a brunch & park play date with "Little L".
The kiddies had a great time at the playground swinging...
and playing in the shade...
Mr. Man: "I hate my hat"

Mr. Man's Buddy-Bear reminds me of my old Honey-Bunny... We all had a Honey-Bunny and Nana kept an extra or two in her attic. It was always fun to go through her attic treasures - perfectly stacked boxes, recycled gift wrap, heirloom linens... Which makes me wonder, how is it that I inherited Nana's amazing ability to stockpile without an ounce of her organizational skills? Never fear, there's absolutely no chance we'll run out of ketchup, tissues, or ziploc bags... ever! I guess the gene pool is funny that way.
Anyway, sharing will clearly be on this week's lesson plan - PLAY NICE MR. MAN!!!
Then on to Easter dinner with Candy-Gram and Slick. What an awesome meal. An overall great day :)
Sorry Dads - You were a big part of our day but unfortunately we forgot to snap a few of you guys - next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment